Thursday, December 27, 2018

A kiss that I never forget

After that unexpected kiss, everything changed!

He visited me everyday.  I told him personally, chat, even text to stop going here and fixed everything with his girlfriend, but still he refused to acknowledge my word.  He still continue doing it. 

He even told me that everything was finished between his ex-girlfriend and I should stop thinking about them.

My mind told me not to accept him because its still fresh from breakup ....

But still he continued his visit.

I admit, I'm happy... my heart fluttered so much! 

He is 28 years old and loves to play basketball and online games.  Let's call him MJ.

We enjoy each others company, we like the same genre of movies.

After all this everyday talk, I finally acknowledge his love last December 14, knowing that MJ had no clear closure to his ex-gf.

I decided to love him without hesitation

No comments:

Post a Comment