Thursday, December 27, 2018

Being in Love?

Being in love?

This is one of the best thing that happen for every person in this world....

Being in love is not easy as 1-2-3...  happy yet sad...

This was happening to me right now!  I'm in love with someone I don't know if he feels the same way.with me.

I met him previous back, actually with his girlfriend who is a teacher in a public school.  They are my clients, rendering my services in printing jobs (I owned a small computer shop).

Last November, I never imagined in my life that he will add me in Facebook, nevertheless I don't know why he added, maybe because we know each other as my former clients and he only lived 2 streets from my shop.

I accepted his friend request.  After few weeks, I saw him walking in the street and shouting my name, "Ate Mei", I nodded him and acknowledge his call.

After few days, I received a message from him.  He was depressed that time telling his feeling about his fight with his girlfriend.  I consoled him as a friend or my client without thinking of anything.  He asked my permission to visit me here in the shop... I told him not to do it because its in unappropriate to go here.

But he refuse my word and he still went here.. and he gave me a kiss .

That kiss changed everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment